Quick Lube & Tire Center In 30 Minutes Or Less
Need an oil change and want quck and efficient service? Stop by our 8 bay Quick Lube & Tire Center where we strive to get you in and out in 30 minutes or less. Everyone from Lansing, Holt and East Lansing to the surrounding areas like Mason and Okemos come here for their routine oil change, tire rotation, filter replacements and alignments.
It is recommended based on your driving habits to come in for an oil change every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. There's a wide range of factors that go into determining your regular intervals, but the closer you stick to a schedule, the better off your vehicle is going to be.
What You Can Expect:
• Tire Price Match Guarantee
• Stock Over 800 Tires On Site
• Trained and Professional Technicians
• Oil & Filter Change
• Rotate Tires
• Set Air Pressures to Factory Specifications
• Re-Learn Tire Pressure Sensors
• Torque Lug Nuts to Factory Specified Rating
• Documents Tread Depth on all 4 tires & Inspect for Damage
• Lube All Suspension Grease Fitting
• Clean Windshield
• Inspect Wiper Blades
• Inspect Cabin Air Filter
• Inspect Engine Air Filter
• Top Off All Fluids
• Vacuum Interior
• Check All Exterior Lights
• Check Alignment of Vehicle
• Test Battery
• Lube All Hinges
• Reset Oil Life Monitor
• Perform 27 Point Courtesy Inspection
We stock all Batteries, Tires, Bulbs, Wiper Blades, Engine Air Filter and Cabin Air Filters right in the Quick Lube Building for Express Service.
Appointments are Offered, But Not Required
Have a packed schedule? Schedule appointments online for quick service oil changes and tire rotations. For those of you who choose to schedule, we that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Of course we do offer a first come, first serve option still. In most instances we can complete a quick service in about 30 minutes after a vehicle pulls into a service bay.
If you'd like to learn more about all your oil change service options, or to find out about any of our service deals, feel free to contact at (517) 272-6876.