When your lease term expires, you’ll find a selection of lease-end options that can help you take your next steps into a new model you’ll love. Your end of lease options include:
Returning Your Vehicle. When your lease comes to its end, you’ll have the option of returning your vehicle and moving on to something else. If that’s what you want to do, we’ll help you arrange an end of lease inspection, process your lease return fees, and help you through the final steps of your return.
Buy Your Leased Vehicle. Did you like your leased vehicle enough to take it home for the long haul? Our finance team can help to arrange an affordable purchase agreement that helps you keep your car for the long haul.
Pull Ahead to a New Model. Are you looking to get into a new Chevrolet when your lease ends? We have one big question for you. Why wait? If your lease is nearing its end, we could offer the option to pull ahead into a new model. Your vehicle exchange will put you in a brand new vehicle with a monthly payment similar to the one you have right now.
• You’ve driven it more than planned and are now almost over your allotted miles.
• Your large SUV is not fuel-efficient enough to affordably handle your new commute.
• You no longer need a vehicle at all, or you want to buy instead.
• The sedan you’re currently leasing is no longer suitable for your growing family.
• The small coupe you drive isn’t right for the rough terrain that you now travel.
• You need to cut back your monthly spending, and returning your premium truck is the way to go.
• You are unsatisfied with your lease and the model you selected.
• Regardless of the reason behind your lease-end decision we can help you.