New Chevrolet Trailblazer for Sale in Lansing, MI
Explore the New Chevrolet Trailblazer at Shaheen Chevrolet in Lansing
Our team is excited to introduce one of the new members of the Chevrolet family—the new Chevrolet Trailblazer. This compact SUV is built with the space, technology, and power that drivers from East Lansing can get behind.
The Chevrolet Trailblazer comes standard with a 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine that provides 137 horsepower. This gets paired with a continuously variable transmission that can help you balance power with efficiency.
Charlotte, MI drivers also have the option of upgrading to the 1.3-liter three-cylinder engine that delivers 155 horsepower. Whichever engine option you choose, they both are turbocharged to make the most of the power under the hood.
You also have the option of equipping your new Trailblazer with an all-wheel drive system for getting around Mason, MI. In this instance, you’ll enjoy a 9-speed automatic transmission rather than the CVT. You can also choose the Selectable AWD that allows you to activate the system when you need it and turn it off when you don’t.
With the standard front-wheel drive, you can choose from different drive modes such as normal, sports, and snow modes.
The Chevy Trailblazer comes equipped with a wide range of standard safety features. Features such as the Automatic Emergency braking can help you avoid collisions at lower speeds. It will prep the brakes to avoid potential collisions and automatically utilize the emergency brakes when needed as well. Other safety features include:
- Forward Collision Alert can alert you when you’re following too closely.
- Lane Keep Assist provides you with warning alerts when you drift out of your lane. It will even provide minor steering adjustments as well to help you avoid crashes.
- The Rear Vision Camera enables you to use the infotainment screen when backing up to get a full view of what’s behind you. There are also guidelines placed over the screen that can help you park with ease.
- Available systems such as the Rear Cross Traffic Alert can warn you when you’re in reverse. Crowded parking lots can make it difficult to see while backing up, and when the system detects traffic from the right or left it will let you know with audio beeps.
- Driver-assist features such as the Adaptive Cruise Control makes use of cameras and sensors to keep track of the vehicles in front of you. You just set a speed and gap time, and the Trailblazer will automatically adapt the speed without you needing to tap the brakes or accelerator.
Inside the Chevrolet Trailblazer, you will find an ample amount of room for your passengers and belongings. If you need additional storage space as you navigate the streets of Grand Rapids, the rear 60/40 seats can fold down to get you more storage space. The front passenger seat can also fold flat so that you can fit items up to 8.5 feet in length. Combined, this can get you up to 54.4 cubic feet of storage space.
There’s additional storage underneath the armrest, with dual cup holders to stay hydrated on the road.
For comfort, you have the option of heated front seats that can help you stay warm, and there’s also a remote start that can get your car ready before you enter your SUV. Cloth seats are standard on the Trailblazer, but some trim options are also equipped with leatherette trimmed seats for added style to the interior.
The Chevy Trailblazer features a wireless Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system that can let you connect to Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® wirelessly. There’s also the available wireless charging that can help keep your devices charged while on the go.
Optional SiriusXM radio can give you additional entertainment options, but you can also play your songs and podcasts from your smartphone as well. When your hands are full, the handsfree tailgate can make it easier to load and unload items from your trunk.
Find Your Chevy Trailblazer at Shaheen Chevrolet
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer is bound to become a fan favorite in Lansing. Contact Shaheen Chevrolet today to learn more!