The myChevrolet Mobile App enables you to use your smartphone to interact with your vehicle from wherever you are. You can remote start, unlock and lock your vehicle, view your fuel life and tire pressure and more on 2010 and newer Chevrolet vehicles.
Download the app now:
- Locate and set Shaheen Chevrolet as preferred dealer
- Request roadside assistance
- Set parking reminders
- Access vehicle’s owner’s manual
- Schedule service
- Browse owner’s manual
- See a list of in-vehicle indicators and lights
- Shop vehicle offers and specials
What Does the MyChevrolet Mobile App Do?
Simply put, this Chevy mobile app connects you to your vehicle, even when you’re away from the wheel. In addition to offering on-the-go convenience with MyChevrolet Remote start, it allows for easy online service scheduling and provides simple how-to videos for your favorite features and amenities. Once you’ve downloaded the app, which is available for free with either Google Play or the Apple Store, you’ll have access to each of the following:
MyChevrolet Remote Commands:
- Remote Key Fob – Start or stop your vehicle, lock or unlock the doors, or sound your horn! As long as you have service and your vehicle is properly equipped, you’ll be able to exercise complete control from a distance.
- Vehicle Location – Locating your vehicle is as easy as one, two, three. Just use the app to find your parking spot or pinpoint a model that’s been stolen. You can even set geographic boundaries with automatic alerts.
Vehicle Management Services:
- Vehicle Status Checks – Use the app to check your remaining fuel range or oil life, or get your tire pressure readings before you set out on an adventure!
- MyChevrolet Learn – Go through the app to find simple, clear how-to videos on all your favorite features. You can also access many of these videos online, through the MyChevrolet Learn website.
- App-based Service Scheduling
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot Management – Set your password, manage restrictions, or purchase a new data plan without ever placing a phone call.
Chevrolet Owner Resources:
MyChevrolet Rewards – While you use the app, you’ll earn MyChevrolet Rewards points that you can use to redeem on service visits, Chevy accessories, or even a new vehicle!
Smart Driver Updates – This app will track your driving habits and send you updates on the go! If you respond to its suggestions and learn how to drive more safely, you might even qualify for some insurance discounts.
Send-To Navigation – Enter a destination on the MyChevrolet app, and hit send. It will automatically appear in your vehicle’s navigation system, so you can start the car and get right on the road.
MyChevrolet Marketplace – Use the MarketPlace to browse offers and explore exclusive specials from the shops and venues that you already frequent.